wtorek, 14 kwietnia 2015

"Spotkanie z drugą kobietą" w Las Palmas de Gran Canaria - fotoreportaż


Nina - where are you from?
I am from Berlin.

How old are you?
My birthday is right now and I have just finished 19

How long are you here?
One month.

What you're looking for, here?
I came here to find myself ... and it worked!

What do you miss?
The family…but I am calm, because I know that I go back to my home town and family soon

The best thing here is the ocean. It is so close, I can see from the window of the hostel where I live and work now.

Are you happy?
Yes, I know what I want to do, I have chosen the university, I know what I need for my body and soul. And I have a second family here



What you'd like to share with people, with the world?
"Mach das, was euch glucklich macht" DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY







Cristina - where are you from?
I am from Vicenza.

How old are you?
26

How long are you here?
Three weeks.

What you're looking for, here?
I want to learn the Spanish and keep my state of happiness

What do you miss?
The first thought - cheap pizza J

The best thing here is la siesta.

Are you happy?
I don't know...I think that happiness is a status of joy that can last only an hour or so...then you can feel good and I would define it more like serenity. I think you can be serene for a long time but happiness is just something temporary in my idea. Now that I am answering I am just fine not happy…
:)

 



 What you'd like to share with people, with the world?
"Credi nei tuoi sogni "
BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS




Ros - where are you from?
I was born in the Philippines but I live in California.

How old are you?
Haha, the next question…

How long are you here?
Three months

What you're looking for, here?
This is the best place in Europe to experience a sunny winter. I love the sun and the beach.

What do you miss?

The first thing I thought ... a hot shower

The best thing here is This place is international, I get to know people from all over the world.

Are you happy?

Yes, yes…
always, in every situation I choose what makes me happy.






 What you'd like to share with people, with the world?
"I can do whatever I want - this is my philosophy."
I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT


Jola - where are you from?I am from Roczyny, a small village in Poland, but I lived for the past the 9 years in Scotland.

How old are you?
29

How long are you here?
Almost 3 months.

What you're looking for, here?
I have never been to Gran Canaria before but something was pulling me here. I knew I have to come and live here. I needed a place where I would be able to connect to my true self and where the sun is shining :) And this is HERE :)
 
What do you miss?My family, my sister…and Polish bread ☺

The best thing here is…
great people that I meet, amazing coincidences that ‘just’ happen, and the feeling of freedom I have here.

Are you happy?
Yes :) Setting myself up in a new country has its challenging moments but I wouldn't change that experience for anything else.  



 What you'd like to share with people, with the world? "Żyj pełnią życia"
LIVE YOUR LIFE FULLY.



Nina - where are you from?
I am from Ljubljana

How old are you?
26 years old

How long are you here?
Three months

What you're looking for, here?
Surfing and experiencing the life in a hostel.





 
"Smejati se. Uziwati zivljenje. Slediti svoim sanjam"
LAUGH. ENJOY YOUR LIFE. FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. 





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz